Monday, May 24, 2010

Bayern increased offer for New

Frankfurt - Glossy reflections and splendid saves. Manuel Neuer (23) was one of the winners in the match against the United Arab Emirates.
7.23 million TV viewers saw a strong Schalke in the German goal. "I have not seen him at the touch of nervousness," coach Joachim Loew was amazed. The Bayern bosses are the great debut of the Keepers have registered interest. They excavate further at Schalke.
After EXPRESS information, the German record champion his first offer (nine million euros) increased significantly for New. Meanwhile, to the leadership of Bavaria € 18.5 million plus Bayern goalkeeper Michael Rensing have provided.
New drive itself must present a lurching. His contract runs until 2004 with S 2011, the offer of the master record, of course, excites him. "I've been lucky that I was on the trip to Asia and have little hinder '. I guess the clubs have since spoken to each other - I can say relatively little, "wobbled around New. For Oliver Kahn, the matter is clear. "There seems a lot to run. From my experience I would say so. "