Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lambertz and Langeneke: HSV-hit is the dream

Dusseldorf - It is the ultimate mega-Kracher: the freshly-promoted second division Fortuna against the Premier League-Dino HSV.
Tingly Pokalatmoshäre, probably 50,000 fans at the Spirit Arena - a hit for any footballer.
So burn Düsseldorf masters on their use. "My big goal ahead of Michael Melka run onto the pitch and lead my team in these hot cup to Fight," admits Lumpi Lambertz.
"It is quite clear that you want can be such a treat sure not to miss. I would even say that if I had not even coached four weeks and tomorrow's kickoff. "
But when the captain looks quite different - Lumpi is back. "I have no more pain, can be fully trained. I hope everything goes well. "And Fortuna coach Norbert Meier makes the 24-year-old hope:" There are nine training units to the game. "
Now it is to give full throttle for the Fanliebling that promises to top the Bundesliga club a very hot dance: "We are making the cabin full of nothing. We are not nervous, because we can be uploaded with very loose.
Because when you lose underdog as opposed to Hamburg SV but nothing at all. That we all can see Germany for live TV transmission, makes the whole thing just horny. "
Even his deputy Jens Langeneke Kracher not want to write off a long time: "I have no Innenbandeinriss, otherwise I would still limping still. I give up yet, but it will probably close. "
The intelligence chief still remain five days in order to reasonably fit. Then he had some opportunities, as Meier states: "It bugs me animal, that Jens is violated." Does that mean: Normally Langeneke had been given.